Enjoying well balanced whole food is one of life’s great pleasures. Seeking out nutrient dense, organic sustenance provides our bodies with a vast array of vitamins, minerals and enzymes necessary for all of our human cellular functions. Our daily diets may not reflect the above statements consistently….and to fill in those nutritional gaps….we enlist the assistance of superior quality supplements. Less is best…..
- Liquid Health Complete Multi Liquid Vitamin ~exceptional quality liquid supplement that I shoot back a few mornings a week. Feel like a million bucks ♦
- Alive Whole Food Multi Vitamin ~ same great quality as the liquid above, just in a different form….aptly named ;]
- Probiotics 10-20 Strain ~ several strains to happily inhabit your gut for balanced digestion. Higher strains are available, these suit our needs sufficiently
- Source Naturals Essential Digestive Enzymes ~ Quite possibly the best supplement for intestinal/stomach issues. I take this several times a week….prime digestion is optimal health reflecting a superior immune system and radiant vitality
- Chewable Vitamin C ~For firm skin, bright eyes and super strong immunity
- B-100 Complex ~ energy and cellular production….also helpful for mood complications and skin misbehavior
- Source Naturals ColldaLife Trace Minerals ~ these 72 elements replace those not found in our busy day foods. Read up on minerals and their subtle power to heal the body ((here)) on the Trace Minerals Research website.
For the children…..
- Childrens Chewable Probiotics 3 Billion ~for little belly aches, constipation and overall gut health……this supplement is very important for small tummies
- Children’s Alive Whole Food Multi ~a very high quality whole food supplement for the small ones
- Vitamin C Lollipops ~a soothing way to enjoy a little Vitamin C when a cold strikes
Vitacost KidHealth Omega Fishies For Kids – 200 mg DHA — 120 Chewable Softgels ~ omegas are super important for brain growth and development along with keeping hair, skin and eyes nourished beautifully!