It is so important to nourish ourselves with healthy options in life, love, food and habits. Making your health a priority is a higher form of self love that is essential for the wellbeing of your wonderfully created human body.
Over the years of my life, I’ve adopted many philosophies on food, diet and true nourishment….changing and adapting lessons learned through experience.
Each individual has their own unique ‘food code’….meaning the combination of foods that serve and nourish them in a personally satisfying way. I find it best for myself to eat foods in their most natural state and prepare them creatively. I love food. I love cooking. If I love you….I will cook for you ❤
Some favorites of mine……………from my Pinterest collection =}
- Avocado, Tomato, Sprouts on Ezekiel Bread
- Cheese Stuffed Rice Balls ((Arancini))
- Kale and Quinoa Minestrone
- Lime Cilantro Rice
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Kale Salad with Bacon Vinaigrette
- Lemon Orozo with Cucumber and Feta ((rice works nicely too))
- Asparagus with Lemon Parmesan and Garlic
- Avocado Pasta